- Wrapped three different types of ribbon around the wooden frame.
- I then hot glued on some black and purple feathers I had lying around in my craft supplies stash.
- After I adhered the feathers I attached a fake spider to the wreath with wire. The spider originally only had green stripes on its legs, and I decided to paint a purple stripe onto it as well.
- I had some chipboard letters that I painted with purple and black stripes, I added glitter to it, and added them to my wreath to spell the word "eek" at the top.
- Lastly I made a bow out of the same ribbon I wrapped around the wreath and hot glued it to the center.
Now my door looks inviting and festive for Halloween! Have you made some fun Halloween decorations at your house this year!